cleared one side of his car, his son got cold and decided to go inside to stay warm. he was inside the car, debby, from maybe 10, maybe 15 minutes. but unbeknownst to the boy's father, the tailpipe was clogged with snow. and looking at these cars here in this neighborhood, and throughout the city, you can see how easy that could happen. unfortunately, the young boy became overcome by carbon monoxide. they brought him outside of the car. the young boy was unresponsive. neighbors and paramedics tried to revive the boy. he went into cardiac arrest. and unfortunately a short time later, once he got to hospital, he was pronounced dead. incredibly tragic story and also a reminder, even though the storm has passed, there are still potentially dangerous situations that still remain behind the storm. and, in fact, i reached out to the mayor's office just about an hour and a half ago. the mayor's office releasing a statement saying, in part, the news of this tragic accident is a sad reminder that the danger of the storm is not over.